I have been scanning Pat's slides from his time in the Army (Europe), his mission (Southern States), etc. I haven't organized them or named them properly yet, let alone come close to scanning all of them yet. But I wanted to share them with everyone. Please feel free to help me name any of the locations or people properly!
CLICK HERE to visit the online gallery http://picasaweb.google.com/patboyle4
2 comments:
These pictures are amazing! I am so glad (and grateful) you are able to scan them and have them in digital format - to share and to last forever. Those pics of Paris are especially sweet - I just love them!
Thanks Alan, Those are really nice pictures. I know how long it takes to scan slides and get them just right. I added them to the family links to the left of the page. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment