Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boyle Carter Larson Album (see family links)

Betsy, I couldn’t stop looking at the old pictures. Those of Orson in Siberia are amazing! At least they dressed them warmly enough. I always wondered how a farm boy from Lehi fared in Siberia. --Jeaneen

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I know! What an adventure for a farm boy and to come back and be a farm boy again. I guess that went on allot after the war. I love seeing the old houses, buildings and are in the backgrounds too. --Betsy

Betsy said...

I noticed in one of the pictures where my dad looked about 13, he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. That’s the kind of thing he would do. He always talked about the things “his brothers” did, and we knew he was the one who did them. ~Jeaneen

Betsy said...

Jeaneen, That's funny. He probably just put it in his mouth for show, to look maucho or something.
He and Ray always wore those hats too. ~Betsy