Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet Elyse Michelle Hansen

Daughter of Paul and Michelle Hansen. She is also the newest granddaughter of Betsy and Don Mitchell. Born March 11, 2009 in Mesa weighing 5 lbs and 12 oz. We are all thrilled! She has a big brother, Dallin, and a big sister, Hailey.

2 comments:

Michelle Hansen said...

She's such a good baby. She's so cuddley and soft. I just love having a newborn again. I missed that with Hailey since she was born big and grew up to fast! I'm going to enjoy every minute of Elyse before it's over and she's a big girl forever.

~Karen said...

She is beautiful! I love this picture of her all curled up. At first glance I thought that was a little hand at bottom center then realized he had her tiny little foot all the way up to her chest. What a sweet glimpse into her cramped life over recent months. I just love it! Best wishes to all. Oh, her name is adorable, too. :)