Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hi to my Boyle cousins, I am starting this blog for many reasons. I think it will be easier to use and add comments, and it is free. The other website is still up and going but I am not sure how long it will be as renewal is in November. I just thought I would give this a try and see how everyone likes it. Please let me know what you think. Just click on the word comment and write in a message then hit publish ~Betsy

7 comments:

Denise said...

Great idea, Betsy! Here's some news from the Don Boyle family line: Danny's daughter, Jill, is getting married Thanksgiving week-end and we're really happy for her. Jeaneen will be out here for Thanksgiving so we will have a great family week-end. We haven't all been together since my Dad died 2 1/2 years ago, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Betsy said...

Hey Trinket! Good to hear from you. It is nice to hear about Jill getting married. Be sure to take pictures and post them here. How is your lanyard business going?

I see you have two blog sites, I am new at this and just learning. I'm glad you were able to get on and actually use this site. I have just been learning about it by trial and error, mostly error. I want everyone to be able to post photos and comments so I am making everyone that logs in an administrator. I guess that will work.

Alan and Kat Boyle said...

Howdy From Tacoma! This is nice, I don't do much in the way of blogging but it can be a good way to keep up...
Betsy, your pictures on picasa are wonderful! It inspired me and I use it now! Keep up the good tech work!
Alan and Kat

Joe Boyle said...

i think this is a great waty to keep in touch. The only news I have is we celebrated my mom's 80th birthday with a party at Jims house

Betsy said...

Welcome Alan and Kat! This is a new experience for me too, I guess we can learn together. I hope you find a way to post photo's too. It is nice to hear from you. We would like to see some photo's of you guys in Tacoma and what you are doing there.

Betsy said...

Hi Joe, Congratulations on Inez's 80th birthday. She is a young 80. That number gets younger the older I get. We would love to hear about you and your family and what you are doing now. That is the name of your company? What are your children doing?

yeaglys said...

Hi to all, love blogs, they are nice if everyone will get on board, but not as nice as reunions but a whole lot less work. We are in Las Vegas now so AZ is only 5 hours instead of 12 from Oakdale, CA.